Officially not Running
Needs paperwork
On the ballot
DISTRICT 1
Scott McDonell (I)
Registration Statement = None
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/1
Signatures = 27 on 12/15
Statement of Interest = None.
Dennis Amadeus de Nure website
Registration Statement = 12/4
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = 12/4
DISTRICT 2
Barbara Vedder (I)
Registration Statement = None
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = 12/4
DISTRICT 3
Elaine DeSmidt (I)
Registration Statement = 11/30
Declaration of Candidacy = 11/3
Signatures = 55 on 12/16
Statement of Interest = None.
Donald Imhoff
Registration Statement = None
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/2
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None
DISTRICT 4
Brett Hulsey (I) website
Registration Statement = None
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 5
Wyndham Manning - Incumbent allegedly not running, no paperwork in declaring not running
Analiese Eicher website
Registration Statement = 12/1
Declaration of Candidacy = 11/30
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None.
Michael Johnson website
Registration Statement = 12/8
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/8
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 6
John Hendrick (I)
Registration Statement = None
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 7
Matt Veldran (I)
Registration Statement = None
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/1
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 8
Carousel Andrea Bayrd (I)
Registration Statement = 11/20
Declaration of Candidacy = 11/20
Signatures = 67 on 12/15
Statement of Interest = 11/20
DISTRICT 9
Dianne Hesselbein (I)
Registration Statement = None
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/3
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None
DISTRICT 10
Jeremy Levin (I)
Registration Statement = 11/25
Declaration of Candidacy = 11/24
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 11
Al Matano (I)
Registration Statement = 12/14
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/14
Signatures = 20 on 12/14
Statement of Interest = 12/14
DISTRICT 12
Paul Rusk(I)
Registration Statement = None
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/1
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None
Rick Raulin
Registration Statement = 11/16
Declaration of Candidacy = 11/16
Signatures = None
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 13
Chuck Erickson (I)
Registration Statement = None.
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = 84 on 12/7
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 14
Melanie Hampton (I)
Registration Statement = 11/25Declaration of Candidacy = 12/11
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =12/11
DISTRICT 15
Ronn Ferrell (I)
Registration Statement = 11/30Declaration of Candidacy = 11/24
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = 11/24
DISTRICT 16
Dave de Felice (I)
Registration Statement = 12/3Declaration of Candidacy = 12/3
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =12/3
Ryan Jennissen
Registration Statement = 12/14Declaration of Candidacy = 12/14
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 17
Tom Stoebig (I)
Registration Statement = 11/17
Declaration of Candidacy = 11/17
Signatures = 55 on 12/16
Statement of Interest = 12/16
DISTRICT 18
Dorothy Wheeler (I)
No Declaration of non-candidacy yet
Melissa Sargeant website
Registration Statement = 7/16
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/2
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
Nancy Wild
Registration Statement =11/30Declaration of Candidacy = 11/30
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =11/30
DISTRICT 19
Jeff Kostelic
No Declaration of Non-Candidacy yet
Steve Schwartzer
Registration Statement = 12/2Declaration of Candidacy = None.
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
Marc Gofstein
Registration Statement = 12/16Declaration of Candidacy = 12/16
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
Bill Clausius
Registration Statement = None.
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/17
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 20
Duane Gau (I)
Registration Statement = 9/23Declaration of Candidacy = 12/16
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
Gordon Shea
Registration Statement = None.Declaration of Candidacy = 12/2
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 21
David Wiganowsky (I)
Registration Statement = 12/3Declaration of Candidacy = 11/30
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = 11/30
Harvey Potter
Registration Statement = None.Declaration of Candidacy = 12/16
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 22
Dennis O'Loughlin (I)
Registration Statement = 12/14
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/14
Signatures = 12/14
Statement of Interest = 79 on 12/14
DISTRICT 23
Shelia Stubbs (I)
Registration Statement = None.Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 24
Robin Schmidt (I)
Registration Statement = 11/24Declaration of Candidacy = 11/24
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = 11/24
Pat Barry
Registration Statement = None.Declaration of Candidacy = 12/16
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 25
Eileen Bruskewitz (I)
Registration Statement = None.Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 26
Mark Opitz (I)
Declaration of Non-Candidacy = 12/15
Joshua Ganer
Registration Statement = 12/14Declaration of Candidacy = 12/7
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =12/7
Sharon Corrigan
Registration Statement = None.Declaration of Candidacy = 12/14
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 27
Kyle Richmond (I)
Registration Statement =
Declaration of Candidacy =
Signatures =
Statement of Interest =
DISTRICT 28
Kurt Schlicht (I)
Registration Statement = 12/4
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = 78 on 12/14
Statement of Interest =12/4
Bob Green
Registration Statement = 10/1Declaration of Candidacy = 10/1
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 29
Dave Ripp (I)
Registration Statement = 12/3Declaration of Candidacy = 12/3
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =12/3
DISTRICT 30
Patrick Downing (I)
Registration Statement = None.Declaration of Candidacy = 12/3
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
Mary Anderson
Registration Statement = None.Declaration of Candidacy = 11/30
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
Donald Steinhauer
Registration Statement = 12/4Declaration of Candidacy = 12/4
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =12/4
DISTRICT 31
Gerald Jensen (I)
Registration Statement = 12/16Declaration of Candidacy = 12/10
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =12/16
DISTRICT 32
Mike Willett (I)
Registration Statement = 12/14
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/14
Signatures = 67 on 12/14
Statement of Interest =12/14
DISTRICT 33
Jack Martz (I)
Registration Statement = 12/15Declaration of Candidacy = 12/15
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =12/15
Sam Cooke facebook
Registration Statement = 8/7
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/14
Signatures = 171 on 12/14
Statement of Interest =12/14
DISTRICT 34
Patrick Miles (I)
Registration Statement = 12/2Declaration of Candidacy = 12/2
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
Spencer Zimmerman
Registration Statement = 12/7Declaration of Candidacy = 12/7
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest =12/7
DISTRICT 35
Denise Duranczyk (I)
Registration Statement = 12/3
Declaration of Candidacy = 12/3
Signatures = 105 on 12/7
Statement of Interest =10/29
Dave Siitari
Registration Statement = 12/1Declaration of Candidacy = 12/1
Signatures = None.
Statement of Interest = None.
DISTRICT 36
Cynda Solberg (I)
Registration Statement =
Declaration of Candidacy =
Signatures =
Statement of Interest =
DISTRICT 37
Bob Salov (I)
Registration Statement =
Declaration of Candidacy =
Signatures =
Statement of Interest =
Links welcome.
I'm glad to see that Wiganowsky has a challenger for the first time in 8 years. I'll probably still vote for him but it's always better when people have to run a real race.
ReplyDelete