Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Council Meeting Cancelled

Sent from the council office:
In response to concerns with the weather, the declared blizzard warning, State, County and City law officials requesting that motorists stay off the roads and in the interest of public safety, the Common Council meeting for tonight, Tuesday, December 8, 2009, has been CANCELLED.

The meeting will be rescheduled for Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 6:30 p.m. (Room TBD).

5 comments:

  1. How in the good green earth do you get these things so fast? I think either...1.) you have a direct line to city hall and an informant who keeps you updated; 2.) you think you're still an Alder and have hacked someones email account; or 3.) you do no work at your "day" job as you worry about City affairs all day. Keep up the Lord's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make the informantSSSSSSSSS. And I'd be happy to have you shadow me for a day at my "day" job. Tho I have to admit, today it has been difficult to concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think the Mayor has IT searching city staff and alders emails to find out who the leak is? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure they know who the leak is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hardly a leak when the email was sent to the press.

    ReplyDelete