- 070923133361 508 W Wilson St JACOBS JR, GEORGE F
- 070923133337 512 W Wilson St B5 CHRISTIANSON VENTURES LLC #168
- 070923133337 518 W Wilson St CHRISTIANSON VENTURES LLC #168
- 070923133329 522 W Wilson St DERR, MICHAEL
- 070923133303 526 W Wilson St 526 WEST WILSON LLC
- 070923133303 530 W Wilson St 526 WEST WILSON LLC
- 070923133296 532 W Wilson St COUTRE' TRUST % MADISON PROPERTY MGMT
- 070923133262 542 W Wilson St COUTRE', SCOTT D
- 070923133254 544 W Wilson St COUTRE', SCOTT D
- 070923133246 546 W Wilson St HANSEN LIVING TRUST N & F HANSEN, TRUSTEES
- 070923133238 548 W Wilson St MEYER, JEFFREY J
Friday, May 2, 2008
Who's Crack House is it?
When I read things in the news like "He said he knew the men from a "crack house" in the 500 block of West Wilson Street, which abuts the backyard of Zimmermann's apartment." I just have to ask "OK - so who's the landlord who has a crack house?". If the line from this article yesterday is correct, here's the possibilities from the assessors office. I left off the ones that appeared to be owner occupied, because while I suppose it's possible, I decided it was highly unlikely and they shouldn't be included:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment